Thomas is a drama therapist with more than 10 years of experience In both individual and group settings. At the moment she has clients ranging from 6-50 years of age which includes those with autism, ADHD, depression, bipolar, anxiety disorders, and those with behavioral, emotional, and social issues.
“Drama is therapy, theatre is healing”
- Postgraduate in Drama therapy from University of Hertfordshire
- Bachelors in communication arts from Thammasart University
Besides working as a drama therapist, Thomas also teaches acting to various actors and offers drama therapy course to various establishments and educational centers. In collaboration with other therapists, an innovative and creative therapy group was created for the community: “Art Container”.
- Tuesdays: 13.00 – 19.00 hours
- Wednesdays: 16.00 – 19.00 hours
- Thursdays: 09.00 – 19.00 hours
- Saturdays: 09.00 – 19.00 hours