EARLY INTERVENTION THERAPIST
Aarti specializes in therapeutic play for children with emotional turmoil as well as developmental delay. For children with anxiety problem, she uses child-centered, non directive approach; as for children with developmental delays, she uses a combination of the developmental and behavioral approaches.
- Post graduate Diploma of Psychology (Monash University)
- Bachelors of Science (University of Melbourne)
- Merak Clinic (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Centre), Bangkok, Thailand
- Bangkok Nursing Home Hospital (BNH), Bangkok, Thailand
- Elwyn Morey Centre (Early Intervention Centre), Melbourne, Australia.
- Manarom Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday : 10.00 – 18.00 hours